To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA
- Annette Fraga
- Phone: 786-238-1943
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Synergy Business Consulting • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Will work directly for the CEO & CFO. Must wear lots of hats, for example:
- Front desk - answer & transfer incoming calls
- Schedule, order, coordinate office lunches for meetings
- Schedule travel for execs and candidates (flights, hotels, etc.)
- Keep office breakroom/kitchen clean
- Order office supplies
- Schedule/coordinate offsite events
- Manage CEO's calendar
- Act as CEO's gatekeeper
Reporting to the CEO & CFO, the Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manger provides executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities and supports the operations of the local office. Independently completing assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serving as the primary support and as a liaison between the executives and the organization. The EA/OM serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the CEO. The EA/OM serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; oversees special projects; and supports day-to-day local office operations.
Key to Hiring
The EA/OM must be creative, enjoy working in a mission-driven organization and be community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise sound judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The EA/OM will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under high pressure at times to handle a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- The EA/OM will review, understand and perform front desk, office manager, and executive assistant responsibilities with excellence in the following time frame:
- From day 1, the EA/OM will immediately handle all front desk duties including tasks such as answering phones and greeting guests and being the gatekeeper for incoming calls and vendors. Within 30 days, will perform clerical duties supporting the Finance and Human Resources Department.
- Within the first 30 days, the EA/OM will act as the office manager, which means being the lead interface for all facility support and management, office operations, ordering of supplies, cleaning of the meeting rooms and kitchen, and relations with local vendors.
- Within the first 60 days, the EA/OM will be the central resource for:
- 1. Compiling and/or preparing of executive and company presentations and reports
- 2. Scheduling and management of travel, events and meetings for the Executive Leadership Team including the completion of expense reports
- Work with all the departments to efficiently and accurately understand processes and procedures and identify opportunities to streamline workflow, reduce the time and effort involved for the executives of the company within the first 120 days.
Personality and Interpersonal Skills:
Success in this role requires being a true team player, even as you remain dedicated to your own personal and professional development. Being solutions-oriented, willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to drive value for the organization; maintaining technical proficiency, with a strong attention to detail are key characteristics for your success. The individual in this role should pride themselves on their ethical commitments and responsibilities, as they understand that a lot is riding on their decisions.
Key drivers & Company Values
This is the core key value, which is that we can all learn and grow. There are no limits and we accept mistakes as a part of growing and trying new things. This is one of the things that makes work, life, and our environment both fun and rewarding.
Get Stuff Done
Successfully completes crucial aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including personal correspondence written and verbal, and other tasks that facilitates the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Researches, prioritizes and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response. Completes special projects and other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and other executives including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, phone calls, and emails and acting as “gatekeeper”, where needed. Completes expense reports; composes and prepares correspondence; arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
Ideal Candidate Competencies
- Ability to perform critical thinking and complex problem solving
- Able to work independently, be a self-starter and meet deadlines
- Shows courage, integrity, openness and honesty in all dealings
- Highly skilled managing internal and external communications (written and verbal), and high-level scheduling/planning. Proven track record of proactive communication skills to include following instructions and ability to follow those instructions with minimal to no oversight. Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including management, staff, board members, external partners, vendors and customers.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to think outside of the box and apply standard common sense by means of any “reasonable” individual.
Ability to anticipate issues and address before it happens