ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Trans States Holdings, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for three regional airlines: Compass Airlines, GoJet Airlines and Trans States Airlines. The holding company is headquartered in Bridgeton, Missouri near the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Holdings is the smart choice for your next career move. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make Trans States Holdings a place where our people want to build long-term careers. We offer fantastic travel benefits! Plus, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our employees have significant opportunities to earn more and move up throughout the course of their careers. We're more than an airline holdings company. We're a family. And we'd like you to be a part of it.
If you enjoy working with electronic devices, solving puzzles, are good with people and great at having fun while doing top-quality work, we invite you to join our Corporate Publications team.
Trans States Holdings, Corporate Publications Department is looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking, mature individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment. We are pursuing an individual who has the proven ability to be tech-savvy, well organized, pays attention to detail, and can communicate effectively.
The EFB Administrator, under the direction of the Manager, Corporate Publications is responsible for the inventory, training and provisioning of EFBs (Electronic Flight Bags) to pilots and flight attendants of 3 airlines. An EFB is an electronic device, either iPad or Samsung tablet, that provides flight crews with a reference to perform a variety of functions that were traditionally accomplished by using paper. EFBs display a variety of digital documentation, including navigational charts, operations manuals, and aircraft checklists.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES: Included in position but not limited to:
1. Control and manage inventory of electronic device supplies for both onsite and offsite locations. Work closely with associated departments and/or vendors for inventory needs.
2. Cleaning and provisioning returned electronic devices (iPads/Samsung tablets) for reuse.
3. Prepare devices for issuance to new hire classes (loading new hire material, adding students into the system, etc.).
4. Schedule pilot and flight attendant classroom presentations.
5. Distribute electronic devices to pilot and flight attendant new hire students and provide training on the workings and features of the device and associated federal regulations.
6. Provide prompt and courteous support and follow up customer service.
7. Resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction by troubleshooting electronic device issues, via email, system feedbacks, phone and/or in person.
8. Communicate effectively with host vendor to resolve user issues.
9. Communicate with management to resolve outcome of inoperative devices.
10. Keep current with potential replacement devices.
11. Add new updates to the devices and apps and subsequent testing.
12. Assist in the Corporate Publications department as needed.
1. Must enjoy and be skilled at working with electronic devices (iPads and Samsung tablets) and resolving issues
2. At least one year customer service work experience preferred.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Must have the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
5. Must be extremely detail oriented.
6. Must be someone with dedication and a high level of motivation. Able to function independently and as part of a team.
7. Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
8. Required to relocate to the St. Louis, MO area.
9. Dependability is important. Must have an outstanding attendance record and performance in present position.
10. Prior travel industry experience is a plus.
1. Long periods of sitting with continuous typing, reading, and writing.
2. Work is performed in an open office environment, in an enclosed workstation.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.