To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Accounts Executive
Aveva Inc • Houston, TX
Posted 1 day ago
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Global Accounts Executive - Houston, Texas
The primary role of the Global Accounts Executive is to drive revenue growth, solution footprint growth and relationship development for a predetermined set of global accounts. The Global Accounts Executive will define, plan, manage and execute account development strategies, to grow the global accounts year on year in excess of the overall company growth targets.
• To deliver specific revenue and growth objectives from the account in line with the company expectation within a given time period.
• Complete accountability and responsibility for the management of the nominated accounts.
• To develop and execute strategies associated with the growth of nominated accounts.
• To develop extensive relationships with business sponsors and discipline leads within the target account.
• To provide monthly reporting internally and externally on the business opportunities within the account and progress of execution against account strategy.
• To drive communication between global account team members ensuring all parties are briefed on the objectives for the account and the action & behavior expected from them.
• Gather requirements from target accounts and provide input into product strategy.
• To work closely with distributed account managers to globally support the network of global accounts, where possible mirroring our clients distributed working model.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in chemical, technical or engineering field with 10 - 15 years’ experience in AVEVA industry.
• You will possess significant proven experience selling complex solutions to the major capital project execution within the EPC sector within Process Plant, Power or Offshore Oil & Gas related industries.
• A highly driven and motivated individual, you will possess excellent sales skills and give examples in understanding of our target clients business models and needs.
• You will be comfortable and confident in negotiating at the highest level within our client base.
• You will be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative to develop client engagements delivering value, extending AVEVA’s solution deployment.
• You will be skilled and experienced with operating at a senior level/C-Suite within our target client base, aligning client business needs with AVEVA technology solutions.
• Strong C-level customer acumen and gravitas
• You will have strong client management skills.
• Strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation.
• Ability to multi-task and rapidly prioritize competing obligations.
• Requires frequent travel globally (up to 40%) to be in front of customers and sales teams
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such