· The Operations Specialist will be required to navigate through multiple applications for updates of certain records across the platform for Health Benefit Solutions products. Updates include record updates for lost stolen debit cards, participant record updates and follow through on a control process.
· Processing record updates for lost stolen debit cards, participant record updates and follow through on the control process.
· The specialist will also provide support of fulfillment mailing quality assurance, mail tracking and peer review for the mailing of various HBS Fulfillment items.
· The specialist will support the team by assisting Team Leader and/or Manager in the completion of special projects as required.
· Additional duties and back-up operational support will also be assigned for various HBS processes including, debit card updates, debit card monitoring, Billing, Enhanced IDV support, Privacy mailings and various Operational calls by Team Leader and HBS Operations manager.
o Proficient in MS Word and Excel
o Ability to manage multiple, tasks with overlapping deliverable dates
o Demonstrates initiative
o Share point and document organization
o Time management and organizational skills
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
· Highschool diploma or GED equivalent required.
· High level data entry: Financial service institutions, office administrators, and other roles that require problem solving/creative thinking.
· 1-3 years of data entry or back office for non-college graduates
· Recent college graduates: – someone who is eager and looking for an opportunity to get into a large corporate environment. Finance/business majors seem to be the most receptive.
· Someone who views this as a great opportunity, is self-motivated and career focused.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions