To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales - Account Executive
LiveDo USA • Miami, FL
Posted 5 days ago
LiveDo USA is the leading manufacturer of adult incontinence products. Our products provide freedom and comfort so that users can continue to enjoy active lifestyles. We recognize different needs in this community and therefore offer versatile product solutions.
We are seeking the right candidate to come and grow with us. The Sales Representative will prospect for new clients and customers with the objective of selling our industry leading adult incontinence-protective wear and an innovative new wearable adult brief sensing technology. You will be calling on a full range of market segments including healthcare, private and institutional facilities.
While most of your efforts will be presenting to key decision makers at facilities and institutions, we do look for someone who understands the sensitive needs of the population we service and should be able to present to individual consumers and their care-givers.
● Prospect and develop new business relationships using cold-calling and other networking strategies
● Convert prospects into closed sales by navigating prospects through the sales cycle
● Maintain, expand and grown relationships with clients
● Leverage relationships in the medical services field
● Use CRM technology to keep management informed, submitting activity and results such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
● Track all activities and sales activities
● Collaborate with sales manager and other team members on lead quality and conversion
● Create and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations to clients
● Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
● Troubleshoot upon customer’s request of Wetness Detection System
● Provide in servicing for new installations of Wetness Detection System
● Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
● Organize and attend tradeshows and other similar marketing events
● Minimum 1-2 years of experience cold calling, creating and delivering sales presentations
● Ability to build rapport with clients and consumers
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to travel assigned territory – overnight travel may be necessary
● Healthcare/care-giving related experience is a huge plus
● Basic understanding of wearable technology (ex: Fitbit, Garmin, smart watch)
● Basic understanding and knowledge of internet and WiFi connection set-up