To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC 27107
- Onin Staffing
- Phone: 336-996
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Onin Staffing • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Manufacturing Technician performs a variety processing duties according to the batch record and Standard Operating Procedures in the manufacturing department.
Some of the responsibilities the Manufacturing Technician will have include:
- Report process or equipment problems to supervisor, performs minor or basic troubleshooting
- Ensure batch records equipment log books and other relevant records are current
- Set up and operates equipment for prcoessing operations per training.
- Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment.
- Monitor's quality
- Good communication
- Ability to operate and interact with computer
- Basic math skills
- Must have experience working as a manufacturing operator
- Must have HS diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Mon – Thurs
1st – 5:00 a.m. until 3:30 pm.
2nd – 3:00 p.m. until 1:30 a.m.