Milliner & Associates, LLC is one of Indiana's finest Accounting, Finance, Administrative and Human Resource staffing firms.
As specialized recruiters, we conduct searches for every imaginable accounting, finance and human resource function at every level. We distinguish ourselves with the one-on-one relationships we develop with everyone we serve. Our past and future growth is as strong as the partnerships we build with our candidates and clients.
Our northside client is seeking a temp to hire Customer Account Representative/Account Executive.
Summary : The Customer Account Representative is charged with handling all day to day interaction, administrative follow up and communications for a designated group of accounts. Specifically, this position will be tasked with ensuring that the customer receives professional, fast and friendly service by being their main point of contact for all inquiries and account maintenance. The Customer Account Representative will offer a “white glove" approach to service above and beyond current customer service values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
· Key contact for assigned accounts
· Answer inbound calls, place outbound calls and process written correspondence as needed
· Follow up on outstanding items
· Education of company's website and ensuring that customers utilize the various website options (flooring, reporting, credit availability inquires, title status updates)
· Reporting as needed, including but not limited to: disbursements and credit availability
· Maintain accurate account information; including but not limited to: contact information, sale day info, phone and fax numbers, auction website address, auction address, business and contact email addresses
· Communicate flooring issues such as delayed funding and denied vehicles
· Arbitration and refund follow up
· Courtesy calls to customer to ensure we maintain high levels of customer service
· Communicate educational and training items as needed
· Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to communicate at all socioeconomic levels (employees and customers) to maximize results
· Must possess excellent customer service attitude/skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
· Ability to efficiently and effectively use Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Education and Experience:
· High School or Equivalent
· Industry knowledge or experience preferred (but not required).
· Customer service experience (at least 2 years).
· Technology: Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook at a satisfactory pace.
· Corporate office
· Home office (if applicable)
- Business Development
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Use Crm Software