To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edmond, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Center Supervisor
Confidential • Edmond, OK
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an opening at our Supply Center in Edmond, OK.
This position is responsible for assuring that the supply center site is staffed with qualified and trained personnel and that all required functions are performed accurately and on time including the cross training of employees. It is understood that this position assists other supply center staff in the day-to-day operations. This position reports to the Regional Supply Center Manager.
The qualified candidate will have these general responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Administrative duties of personnel functions, inventory controls, place purchase orders, receive incoming goods, and communicate with corporate purchasing department.
- Customer service duties of greeting and assisting customers, receive, route and direct calls, communicate with sales personnel regarding orders and product availability, and process customer concerns and problems.
- Rental equipment duties of processing contracts, insurance, files, inventory, delivery and pick-up.
- Safety duties ensuring the supply center site is in compliance with DOT, OSHA, EPA, FIRE, INSURANCE, and other regulations.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required along with three years of successful supervisory experience. Knowledge of production and inventory management is helpful. Skills the candidate must exhibit include being proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems, have strong communication skills and able to work professionally with managers, employees, vendors and customers. The physical ability to lift 50 pounds is needed.
This position offers an hourly pay. Excellent benefits provided: health, dental, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, matching 401(k), profit sharing, company vehicle and paid expenses.
We are an EEO Employer and drug free workplace.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Any employment offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test, background check, and MVR.
- Three years supervisory experience
- Retail experience
- Must be a good communicator
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Clear driving record