Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Partners in Primary Care, a division of Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Partners in Primary Care, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
The Primary Care Sales Professional 2 business development position with the objective of growing the Medicare Advantage patient base for assigned territory. Develop and maintain productive relationships with health insurance agents/brokers. Create, attend and/or facilitate events designed to attract prospective patients and their caregivers, brokers/agents, and community partners. Partners with other leaders to ensure the highest levels of customer service, patient satisfaction and retention through the creation and execution of effective and targeted programs. An insurance expert for the organization assisting staff, patients, and prospects with understanding Medicare benefits and the coverage necessary to be a patient of the clinic.
- Identifies Growth Potential in All Lines of Businesses:
- Medicare Advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build the relationships needed to grow Medicare Advantage patient base –
- Builds and maintains productive relationships with insurance brokers and agents
- Develop relationship with community organizations (e.g. senior centers, senior communities, churches and other community organizations representing or supporting the senior community) interested in referring seniors to senior focused primary care
- Generates Prospects and Leads to Increase Growth opportunities and Promote Primary Care Clinics –
- Collaborate with other leaders to create and deliver programs/events supporting targeted relationships, attracting prospective seniors, and retaining existing patients.
- Interact with prospective and existing patients to help them become familiar with our medical centers, staff, services and events
- Deliver results against assigned activity and patient / plan growth targets
- Presentation & Events – Differentiating Primary Care Clinics through great presentations –
- Create and deliver presentations designed to support relationships that produce leads and draw senior prospects into the clinics for tours.
- Conduct individual and group presentations discussing the advantages senior focused primary care.
- Secures Events at Senior Organizations within the communities we serve
- Completes General Assignments –
- Track and maintain event, lead and sales activity data and provides timely and accurate reporting of sales efforts
- Identifies advertising and promotional opportunities
- Special community projects, as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Sales and or Marketing experience
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced high yielding environment
- Strong entrepreneurial and ambition to meet sales goals and metrics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to align to the community as a resource
- Ability to have flexible hours including some weekends to match community needs and opportunities
- Previous experience with Medicare Advantage
- Previous experience in Healthcare Sales or Marketing
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours