Nurses and More, Inc. in Orlando, FL is currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to help with our homecare clients. We have hourly cases or visits with opportunities to manage cases (PER DIEM). Experience with admissions, supervisory visits, discharges and OASIS a plus. This is a perfect fit for someone with a hectic schedule and needs flexibility when it comes to their work schedule!!
Nurses and More, Inc. is a Home Health and Staffing Agency who has been taking care of loved ones for over 32 years!! Do you want to work for a company that offers you stability and flexibility at the same time? Nurses and More, Inc. is the place for you!!
Nurses and More, Inc. in Orlando services the Central Florida region - Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our staff:
- Advance Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit / ATM Payroll Card
- Great Support Staff
- Flexible Schedules (PER DIEM)
- A Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least one full year of experience within the last three years (names and dates of places of employment must be provided)
- Current BLS - Healthcare Provider Certification (online certification not accepted)
- Physical within the past year (must include statement of "free of communicable diseases" or "without evidence of communicable disease").
- Current PPD / TB test (within past year) or Chest X-ray (within five years)
- Two Professional References
- Criminal history report with no activity listed (we will obtain at no cost to you)
- Pre-employment drug screening required
- Proof of full COVID vaccination (per CMS vaccine mandate) OR submit an approved medical exemption (with supportive documentation) OR religious exemption prior to hire date
- Electronic Medical Record
- Medication Administration
- Recording Stats