American University of Health Sciences (AUHS) is a Christian based, minority-serving university which educates students for careers in the healthcare profession. AUHS emphasizes the values of faith in God, love of humankind, and belief that all people have a right to healthcare and deserve a good quality of life based on the wellness of body, mind, and spirit.
We are looking for an Admission Representative (this position and other Positions are available) is responsible for promoting the strengths and distinction of the university to prospective students and developing a recruitment and enrollment process that attracts the maximum number of new, re-entry, and transfer students in line with American University of Health Sciences goals and mission.
The ideal candidate for this position has marketing/sales management experience, preferably in education, with a passion and desire for building and growing a University that seeks to honor God.
● Helps set a vision for the sales team and develops a clear process to support that vision and meet established admissions goals (qualitative as well as quantitative)
● Assists in providing regular feedback and support to admissions staff, and ensures their readiness to perform roles through ongoing training and development
● Creates sales forecasts, tracks metrics, and
● Reports performance data on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
● Forecasts on weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis activity to ensure accurate tracking toward performance goals
● Leads regular meetings with the marketing/sales team to clarify performance, forecast, and process enhancements
● In addition to the overall process, helps oversee the contracting and enrollment processes within the Admissions Department
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field required.
● Previous experience with multi-phased sales processed including management of personnel
● Track record of process improvement
● Experienced in successfully managing a diverse marketing/sales teams
● Experience working in an educational setting and/or with diverse ethnic populations
● At least 3 years previous experience in a successful sales, marketing or admissions program
● Qualification Requirements:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills with both sales &, marketing team members
● Strong sales leadership
● Superior organizational and problem resolution skills
● Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and advanced Microsoft Excel and other Lead Management Software
● Knowledge of data statistical assessment and analysis of data, such as R
● Knowledge of CRM and related software packages including reporting required
● Ability to work extended hours (which will include evenings and weekends), in order to meet departmental objectives.
● REQUIRED: Must be bilingual in Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, or Cambodian/Khmer.
Excellent starting salary with great growth opportunities.
American University of Health Sciences is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, uniform service member status, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, driver’s license, or any other legally-recognized protection basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.