To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Chris Koppa
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales/Recruitment Manager, Team Lead
Roth Staffing Companies, L.P. • Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Business Solutions Manager, Team Lead’s main priority is to continue to drive his/her personal sales and recruiting activity and to lead the activity of his/her team (as defined in that Atomic Team system) in order to achieve desired outcomes. The team will consist of other Business Solutions Specialists and/or Business Solutions Managers in the BSM, Team Lead’s Atomic Team. The BSM, Team Lead’s main responsibilities are the hiring and placement of Ambassadors and identification of candidates for full-time positions for our clients and generating sales from both new prospects and existing Customers. This position is responsible for quickly building and maintaining successful relationships with our customers, Ambassadors, and candidates
The position requires proficiency and passion for both sales and service. You will need to establish yourself as a student of the Company and the industry and be knowledgeable to better enable our Customers to establish their corporate objectives, improve quality, maximize service, and reduce costs. You will be responsible for selling Roth’s culture, unique features and benefits, and business solutions to the customer. You will utilize your excellent customer service and strong verbal and negotiation skills to generate business by calling on prospective and existing clients to introduce Roth Staffing’s services. You will skill-market candidates and brand Roth services to achieve sales goals. The ability to negotiate and close business deals all while working well in a team environment are key to the success of this position. You will need to have a positive approach and enjoy the challenge of cold calling. On the service side, you will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, placing, and supervising Ambassadors and associated administrative responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
* Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth’s Mission, Vision & Values, Purpose and Promise, Guiding Principles, and is a builder of great company culture.
* Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve and creating remarkable experiences…every person, every time.
* Drives their personal sales and recruiting efforts to achieve desired outcomes.
* Drives the sales and recruiting efforts of their team to achieve the desired outcomes.
* Defines the daily and weekly flex goals of their team.
* Ensures that he/she and the team consistently meets/exceeds PAR.
* Grows their personal and Team’s Gross Profit Dollars.
* Provides input regarding the Outcome Management Process for their team members to their Branch/Market Manager.
* Conducts weekly 1 on1 “15-minute” meetings with his/her team members. Primary focus is to ensure Coworkers have a robust and fluid target list of 150 accounts and they are effectively moving their targets through the Sales Stages.
* Assists the Branch Manager with the onboarding process.
In addition to the responsibilities of the Business Solutions Manager, Team Lead the following day to day Business Solutions Manager responsibilities are as follows:
* Identifies, qualifies, targets, markets, and presents to targeted accounts with the purpose of generating job orders, growing our business, and bringing greater value to our customers.
* Markets the company's temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire services through Skill Marketing/Sales Calls, Customer Presentations, Client Visits/Process Adapt Appointments, Candidate Interviews, and other means.
* Serves as point of contact to Roth customers while focusing on year over year growth – growing existing customer accounts; persuading customers to provide job orders; negotiating rates and service levels, and developing new business opportunities to include on premise business.
* Partners with the various corporate service channels to enhance delivery of Roth services and to more effectively diversify their business offerings.
* Leverages cross-divisional business development opportunities.
* Engages in full scale recruitment activities in order to identify talent. Screens, interviews, tests and references candidates prior to making a hiring decision. Onboards hired candidates including an introduction to the culture, all policies and procedures, and the Ambassador Program. Makes hiring and termination decisions with respect to Ambassadors. Responsible for supervising Ambassador workforce while on assignment, including performance counseling.
* Records all business activity including contacts, new business opportunities, existing business changes, and customer requests in Job Science and StaffSuite. Prepares individual and branch reports as necessary/requested by the management team.
* Processes pre-hire paperwork, timecards, payroll, and billing.
* Keeps Branch Manager informed of all aspects of outcomes routinely.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in related function is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a business environment, preferably in B2B sales in a professional services environment.
- Preferably has been in a Business Solutions Manager role for at least one year.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email required.
- Ability and willingness to manage the full cycle of our business, sales, service and operations
- Ability to connect with individuals at various levels within an organization.
- Strong cold-calling, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Solid problem solving and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
NOTE: THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL-INCLUSIVE EMPLOYEE MAY PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS DIRECTED OR NEGOTIATED TO MEET THE ONGOING NEEDS OF THE ORGANIZATION
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: BSM, Team Lead Houston Galleria Ledgent