Designs, develops, implements, and/or integrates La-Z-Boy information security architecture, system, or system component for use. Collaborates with stakeholders to develop and/or adopt security standards across the enterprise. Assesses technologies for security standard compliance. Conducts risk assessments under the supervision of the security leadership.
• Collaborates with project teams on design, development, and implementation for new or existing security systems and applications. Ensures that hardware, operating systems and applications adequately address information security requirements.
• Designs, develops and implements system security measures that provide confidentiality, integrity and availability consistent with the business impact and classification stored, processed or transmitted data via that system or application.
• Designs, develops, and implements security measures and integrations with cloud security solutions (IaaS, PaaS, and/or SaaS).
• Works with developers and service providers to mitigate system and application vulnerabilities, recommends changes to systems and applications or system components as required. Validates that system designs and applications support the enterprise vulnerability and monitoring solutions
• Monitors threats through a variety of sources (open and subscription) and ensures they are mitigated through proper system and application designs.
• Provides security assessments in support of acquisitions to identify the security posture of an entity and develop recommendations to achieve an appropriate security posture consistent with La-Z-Boy security standards.
• Conducts system and application security assessments for new and existing systems to validate the security posture is consistent and that all security controls are operating as intended.
• Influences technical and non-technical project teams on the implementation of security controls.
• Deliver systems with improved security posture from concept to production.
• May provide support and participate in with IT investigations.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
This position supports cybersecurity to the enterprise including manufacturing, retail, England, Joybird, and Casegoods. Works with infrastructure and operations to mitigate risks, identify opportunities to strengthen our systems, and stop hackers from infiltrating La-Z-Boy systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Security or related, with 2 - 4 years of related experience or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience as a Security Analyst or similar position
• Network experience
• Certification in CAP, GLSC, or CSSLP
• Ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical audience
• Experience handling confidential information
• Up to 20% Travel
• CISSP, CISM
• Experience supporting end user desktop
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment/no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At La-Z-Boy, we are committed to fostering an environment in which all employees feel valued, included, and empowered to do their best work and bring great ideas to the table. We understand that our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints add value to our ability to create and deliver the best possible service, quality products, and is of upmost importance as we work together to Build Something Amazing.