ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
They include the following, but other duties may be assigned.
• Configuration and administration of Cisco Switches, Routers, PoE, Media Converters, VPN, WAN connectivity.
• Audit client's networks and report findings in order to move client's configuration towards best practices
• Troubleshoot and install VOIP phones
• Takes ownership of tasks and follows through to ensure complete resolution
• Takes a personal interest in, and responsibility for, quality of work they perform or are associated with
• Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
• Ability and willingness to recognize when it is necessary to ask for technical expertise from others without unnecessarily burdening other team members
• Ability to provide accurate time estimates for how long a task will take
• Understands that the success of individuals is measured by the success of their teams
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies through the use of self-study materials and intuition
• Is self-motivated and can be self-directed when necessary
• Ability to work as part of a team of engineers who perform after hours on-call
• Document all work and time within service ticketing and technical documentation systems
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills.
• Exhibit strong conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal and human relations skills.
• Exhibit sensitivity to and awareness of the specific needs of customers, business partners, and technical services team supervised.
• Demonstrate adherence and commitment to our Core Values.
• Strong passion for customer service
• Attention to detail; process oriented
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work in the Cisco IOS command line.
• Ability to install and manage OS, administer users accounts, security, configuration, patch management, updates and configure network connectivity for supported programs.
• Comprehensive understanding of configuration and initialization files, error logging, event viewer as they pertain to software applications. Must be able to gather, organize, analyze and/or potentially resolve software issues. Effectively use escalation procedures and able to manage priorities
• Ability to work with hardware configuration of Servers and Workstations
• Ability to work in a Windows Server environment including
• Ability to use all office equipment. Proficiency with computer applications including: Microsoft Office.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Effective organizational skills a must.
• Strives to build cooperative partnerships, maintain effective working relationships with other personnel, by treating each person both inside and outside of the organization as a customer.
• Proven customer service experience.
• Handles confidential information with tact and discretion on a need-to-know basis.
• Follows established policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Associate’s degree in IT/Computer Science, or any other related field
• Knowledge of HIPAA rules
• Minimum 2 years’ experience – Cisco Switching, VLAN, Routing, Firewalling Support
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES AND REGISTRATION
• CCNP (Must obtain within 12 months if not present at start)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit and use hands to operate telephone, type and operate computer and mouse. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear, and bend and twist neck. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Background and drug screening required.
Send resumes to: URL blocked - click to apply
Refer to: #013