Why take a Property Accountant opportunity with this company?
· Our client is a leading commercial real estate company
· The company has experience tremendous growth and is looking to continue growing
· The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
What the Property Accountant will do…
· The Property Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
· Reconcile general ledger accounts and perform journal entries for adjustments as needed.
· Reconcile ledger to trustee statements and monitor bond related fees are paid accurately and timely.
· The Property Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
· Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
· Prepare budget reports, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
· Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
· Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
· Manage 16 properties in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What the company needs in a Property Accountant:
· 3-5 years of general ledger accounting experience
· Bachelors in accounting or finance
· Yardi experience is a plus
Perks of the Property Accountant role:
· Tremendous room for growth
· Large possibility for annual bonuses
· Company offers great competitive benefits
Call Nicole Ruiz directly at 407-604-0375 or you can email your resume to email@example.com