As an Inside Sales Associate you will be responsible for achieving the revenue and profit plans/goals of an assigned sales territory, and set of accounts via telephone. This position will be responsible for attaining a revenue plan that includes maintaining and growing revenue from the defined territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, update, maintain and execute an approved geographic and assigned accounts territory sales plan that includes developing prospects, their sales cycle plans, their projected revenue, their projected decision dates, and their projected implementation/first service dates
- Create and maintain outstanding professional business relationships with key executive level decision making contact(s) within current and prospective grease trap services accounts
- Utilize selling skills to learn about the prospect/customer’s business and the decision maker’s individual, corporate and/or departmental needs to position LES products and services to motivate and move the decision maker(s) throughout the sales cycle
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in a defined sales territory demonstrating strong time and planning skills.
- Experience in prospect identification and development.
- Exceptional listening skills and strong written and oral communications skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office tools.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Required).
- One to four (1-4) years of non-consumer outside or inside territorial sales experience in lieu of degree.
- One (1) year of business-to-business sales experience (Required).
- Must be able to demonstrate a consistent history of attaining monthly, quarterly and annual revenue plans/goals as well as the creation and execution of annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly sales territory plans.
Liquid Environmental Solutions is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran