Our client, a $150M distributor in the Lancaster area with 350 employees, has an immediate opening for a Controller. They are a 3rd generation family-owned business that has been around for over 75 years. The Controller will report directly to the CFO and will have 3 (manager-level) direct reports and 4 indirect reports. Areas of oversight include: A/R, A/P, General Accounting and Inventory. This newly created position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial responsibilities of the company.
Controller’s Main Responsibilities:
- Oversight of general accounting functions
- Analysis of Financial Information
- Financial Reporting
- Payroll Support
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Process Improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting / MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years progressive accounting experience
- Strong supervisory experience
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel
- Experience with GL, AP/AR, cash management, and payroll
This is a direct hire opportunity. Salary is $70-90k based on experience. The company offers a family-focused culture, a lucrative bonus program, and excellent benefits.
Eligible candidates should send in their resume for immediate consideration!
International Financial Reporting Standards
Standard Accounting Practices
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles