Sirius Technical Services is seeking a LMS Assistant/Support for the Mobile, AL area. Below are the qualifications. Please contact me if you are interested in more information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports projects in their use of the LMS for creating, scheduling, tracking, recording and reporting on training
- Generates reports on an ad-hoc basis to support various audit and/or compliance requirement
- Works with colleagues both inside and outside of the IT organization to support the creation and delivery of various forms of technical training through the LMS and other vehicles
- Organizes training venues, logistics, transport, accommodations as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery, including virtual and in-person trainings
- The ability to adapt and handle multiple projects with different priority levels must also be obtained for this kind of job.
- Hands-on knowledge of authoring technologies, Intranet design tools, and multimedia applications, including Adobe Presenter, Adobe Captivate, Flash, exceptional customer service, organizational, and communication skills, along with a strong working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint are preferred
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.