To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77040
- Addison Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Associate
Addison Group • Houston, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Inside Sales Associate
The responsibilities of the Inside Sales Associate (ISA) include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the sales team.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and operational concerns.
- Create and distribute customer production tickets daily.
- Generate quotes and enter sales orders.
- Maintain and distribute department related information daily.
- Complete and maintain a variety of reports as directed by the PSR.
- Utilize software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as: quotes, orders, requisitions, drawings, and packing slips.
- Assist in the implementation of operational projects as needed.
- Communicate with management about operations and/or dispatch processes.
- Assist with processing of payments and other financial tasks as necessary.
- Communicate with customers about service issues as needed.
- Communicate with employees about scheduling and work assignments as needed.
- Assist with project work as directed by PSR.
- Associates Degree or equivalent college hours.
- 2 years’ experience in a corporate office environment.
- Experience in construction preferred.
- CRM, SalesForce, and Sage X3 experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to read, write, and speak in English language.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish, and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Ability to learn new programs.
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.