To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE 68183
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public Relations Assistant - Entry Level
Lead Elite, Inc. • Omaha, NE
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Benefits of the position of Entry Level Public Relations Assistant role include:
- Paid training (No experience? No problem!)
- Travel opportunities
- Immense in-company growth opportunity
- Great networking opportunity
This Entry Level Public Relations Assistant position consists of traveling to a range of retail & local business locations in order to cultivate strong brand awareness and lasting, personal connections with both new & existing clientele.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Public Relations Assistant include:
- Creating outstanding brand awareness through public relations (PR)
- Promoting positive attributes of each brand to the general public & creating the best impression of the brand
- Running promotional events & trade shows that feature each brand
- Generating lasting, positive impressions onto customers & clients
- Working together with management for smoothest interactions possible
- Skillfully implementing various marketing & PR strategies to boost brand impression & increase market share
This Public Relations position is Entry Level – as such, it requires no previous work experience. However, we do have some preferred qualities we would like to see in our applicants.
Entry Level Public Relations Assistant Requirements:
- Outgoing & friendly – genuinely enjoys interacting with people.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is an asset
- Some marketing & public relations experience (0 – 2 years)
- Ambitious & able to work under pressure
If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!