To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4624 Lansdowne Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63116
- Danielle Johnson
- Phone: 314-243-4033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Lansdowne Village
Ascension Living • St. Louis, MO
Posted 22 days ago
Ascension Living provides holistic, person-centered care and support rooted in our Catholic beliefs to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of the seniors we serve.
Our person-centered care philosophy respects and values the uniqueness of each individual. The voices of each resident and program participant and those working with them are considered and respected. We foster an environment honoring individual preferences, choices and traditions by nurturing relationships between the seniors we serve and our associates, their care providers and the community. The person-centered care philosophy is based on select core ideas and is woven into every
A clinically competent, licensed practical nurse who provides care to a group of patients/residents under general supervision/delegation of a registered nurse according to established policies, procedures, protocols and standards of practice and care. Effectively interacts with patients/residents, families, responsible party, and all health team members.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs initial data collection on all patients/residents and follows up on data collection as per policy.
- Participates in implementing age and developmentally appropriate plan of care as developed by the Registered Nurse within established policies and procedures and continually works to meet individual patient/resident needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient/resident and their clinical condition. Observes, documents and reports patient/resident responses to medications.
- Follows patient/resident, family and caregiver education plan of care as developed by the Registered Nurse, clearly communicates information and documents patient/resident response to education.
- Documents according to current standards and policies.
- Plans for patient/resident discharge, collaborates with the Registered Nurse and discharge planners for long and short term patient/resident needs.
- Coordinates and directs patient/resident care appropriately. Performs charge nurse duties as assigned.
- Carries out detailed written or verbal instructions
- Ability to makes effective judgments, functions independently, is flexible, has personal integrity and works effectively with personnel.
- Must utilize initiative and judgment in assigning tasks, and resolving operational problems.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
- Current state licensure as a Practical Nurse required, which must be in good standing.
- CPR certified preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Frequently required to push and pull items, such as resident/patient beds, requiring a force of up to 75 pounds
- Frequently required to carry or lift items weighing up to 25 pounds at waist level.
- Frequently required to assist in maneuvering resident/patients weighing 100-400 pounds
- Tolerate standing and walking for up to 8 hours at a time on hard and soft surfaces
Full-time, Part-time, Weekend & PRN for all shifts
Full Benefits Package & Top Competitive Pay Rates!