Superior career opportunity for a Senior VP of Sales with a premier firm!!!
Company is seeking a Senior VP of Sales that will be a key player in the organization, helping shape its vision and mission through excellent practices.
Why this is a great organization to join:
Client is an established firm with years of progressive growth; Great reputation in the industry; Quality work and loyal client base; Profitable; Privately owned; Strong leadership team and seasoned staff; Focused on growth; Low turnover; Fun and enjoyable work environment; Fast-paced; Team oriented.
Do you want to make a difference? Amtec is working in behalf of one of its well established clients who has been growing at a consistent rate of 25% year over year! Our Inland Empire based client seeks a proven and successful VP of Sales and Marketing who will grow the international brand and revenue through existing and new verticals. The SVP will be responsible for her/his team’s strategy, planning, forecasting, execution, and performance to deliver agreed upon revenue, gross margin, and EBITDA results.
- As a member of the executive team, the chosen candidate will be expected to contribute to the discussions as they relate to sales, marketing, brand management, forecasting, planning, new product development, and product production.
- The SVP is responsible for establishing the overall strategy for each of his/her teams and to deliver the agreed upon results. This will require experience in several of their established business segments which include institutional, contract manufacturing, retail, and e-commerce.
- The SVP will direct the research and analysis of opportunities for potential new markets and opportunities and present those with high potential to the executive team.
- The SVP will oversee the client’s brand and brand management (25% of the scope of work, as the majority of our client’s marketing and brand management is outsourced)
- The SVP will be a strong leader responsible for team building, coaching, mentoring, motivating, setting milestones and goals, and managing sales team leaders to ensure their sales teams are successful.