We are looking for Virtual Skilled Trades Recruiters to join our growing recruiter network! Are you experienced in placing skilled trades or trade management candidates in high volume environments? Work with Ignite and earn excess of $4,500 per successful construction/skilled trades placement!
We partner with Construction and manufacturing companies nationwide across a variety of industries, placing qualified tradesmen in high volume basis year round.
You don’t want a career that ties you down to a computer or cubicle. You enjoy traveling and meeting skilled professionals, who are looking for their next big career opportunity. Best of all, you’re the right person to help them get there. You are leader and exhibit that in your work every day. Autonomy empowers you to take initiative, get projects over the finish line and ideate new ways of recruiting top-tier talent. Through your impeccable communication skills, you network on all levels and seamlessly adapt to changing priorities.
If this sounds like you, consider joining Ignite Recruitment! We’re looking for part-time and full-time recruiters. Our Recruitment Consultants positions are fully 1099 Commissions-Based.
Ignite Recruitment offers a modern approach to recruiting talent for our clients. We are a cloud-based, tech-driven firm that takes pride in eliminating the inefficiencies of traditional staffing agencies. We have a 100% distributed team with account managers and recruiting experts from coast-to-coast. Our recruiting team enjoys working with clients across industries and the flexibility to choose their own schedule and place of work.
What we offer:
- Remote position, work from anywhere
- Flexible schedule, no fixed hours
- Part-time or full-time
- No minimal billing or metric targets
- Direct communications with Account Managers
- Industry high commissions structure
- Learning and development opportunities
- 1+ year of experience in talent acquisition
- PHR/SHRM certification preferred, but not required
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, ATS software and various sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Knowledge of Boolean search
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized in deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
Shift your career into high gear. Join a modern recruiting company that is disrupting the industry through innovation. Apply now!
Ignite Recruitment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.