What does "checks all the boxes really mean"???
some of those are - friendly professional team to work with and a Boss that leads and gives respect...
opportunity to learn and grow
stability, fair comp and responsibilities you enjoy!
One of our recent applicants said the above and we agree... not words from a sales rep or company brochure but a hard working individual, focused on making the best career decision!
Client Company is a global diversified company that designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets...
The Service Desk Technician will troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems related to computer hardware, software, mobile devices, printers and other technology tools and products. Working in a team environment, the Service Desk Technician will provide end-user and visitor support in accordance with established operational and procedural measures and document events for reference/tracking and compliance purposes. Incidents and requests will be tracked in the Service-now ticketing tool. Service desk hours are 8-5. A positive Customer Service oriented attitude is required. The Service Desk Technician will also support critical manufacturing, which will include after-hours, on-call support.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
· Receive, prioritize and respond to incoming Service Desk requests in accordance with established service-level agreements (SLAs)
· Escalate complex events to appropriate individuals, as necessary
· Manage user and device event tracking through global ticketing system
· Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to MS Windows/Office, MACs and other desktop applications
· Source computer hardware, mobile devices and other technology tools and products and coordinate approval and payment
· Receive, configure and deploy computer hardware, software, mobile devices and other technology tools and products
· Enroll and administer mobile devices
· Maintain and support office telephone systems and software, audio-visual (AV) equipment and multi-function printers
· Manage user/computer/group objects within Active Directory (e.g., password resets, adds/moves/changes, folder/share permissions)
· Provide limited technical and troubleshooting assistance related to the company’s critical business systems
· Perform on-call duties and technical implementations/upgrades that may occur after normal business hours and on weekends as required to minimize business impact
· Assist division/corporate IT teams in becoming and remaining compliant with the company’s IT security policies and minimum standards
· Perform and document quarterly self-assessments and monitoring activities
· Provide periodic assistance to internal and external auditors
· Participate in the creation and maintenance of enterprise operations documents (i.e., policies, standards, procedures and guidelines)
· Ensure risks associated with changes to critical assets are considered and adequately mitigated prior to implementation (i.e., change control)
· Liaise with third-parties as it relates to any of the above
· Perform or assist with other activities for which an IT Support Specialist might reasonably be expected to participate
· Other duties, as requested...
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience preferred
· One to three years of relevant experience
- Self-starter who takes initiative and requires minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, systematic thinking, and a good understanding of technologies deployed in the IT environment
· Customer focused with the ability to communicate to, and develop relationships with, all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Team mentality and the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Ability to accomplish tasks by established deadlines and to use time efficiently to balance competing demands and priorities
· General understanding of how financial systems support business goals and objectives
- Occasional travel (up to 10%)
- A+ Certification and ITIL Foundations Certification a plus
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)