To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY Area, KY 40361
- Elee Bingham
- Phone: 502-581-9861
- Phone:: 502-581-0587
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Talis Group • Lexington, KY Area, KY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talis Group is a recruiting company assisting our client in hiring a Human Resources Generalist. Never worked with a recruiting company? You're in good hands. By working with us, we can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of employers currently hiring.
Talis Group’s client is focused on a culture of development and training for happy work/life balanced team members. This highly successful and growing manufacturer (with plants across the U.S.) is searching for a Human Resources Generalist for their Paris, KY plant. This plant operates multiple shifts in a highly competitive and fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality, safety and customer service. This important HR position is responsible for the oversight and management of all human resources functions at the facility and works closely with plant management. Responsibilities include employee engagement, benefits, recruiting, employee training/development and payroll review. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and self-directed HR professional in the manufacturing industry. Competitive salary with 5% bonus potential and benefits package are offered with the position. Join the talented team at this organization and be a part of their continuous improvement culture!
- Full life cycle recruiting including orientations and on-boarding
- Employee relations including HR compliance, retention, training and employee engagement
- Assist management team with HR procedure knowledge, employee training/development and performance management
- Benefit administration including leaves of absences, open enrollment and troubleshooting issues
- HR administrative duties include maintaining employee files and information including input of data into the ADP HRIS/payroll system
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in HR, related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of well-rounded HR experience in the manufacturing industry
- 1+ years of payroll administration experience
- Prior use of a HRIS
- HR certification desirable for employment/labor law compliance
- Motivated; self-directed individual with strong attention to details and accuracy
- Must have exceptional time management, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, oral, listening, presentation, influence, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work non-traditional hours
- Must be able to travel out of state (max of 10% annually)
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position. All resumes are kept confidential and are not submitted to our client without specific permission from the job seeker.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected class.