Join One of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Media Companies in North America. We Are Recognized Year After Year for our Outstanding Growth, Positive Culture and Opportunity.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. With over 925+ magazines in print, we mailed over 34 million magazines to residents across the US and Canada in 2020. BVM provides local businesses the ability to target some of the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets across North America. Our salespeople, known as Publishers, do more than sell ads. They create a sense of community among the neighborhood residents and build lasting relationships with our local advertisers.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for candidates that are energetic and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. Action and results driven with an old school work ethic. Ability to work independently and autonomously, yet courageous enough to ask questions and learn from others. You have a strong sales stamina with a desire to make connections and enjoy building relationships with others.
Why Best Version Media?
· We meet with clients using current technologies or in-person, both are effective for us.
· Proven high growth industry that provides our Publishers with some of the highest commission and earnings in the industry.
· The position has long-termed sustained revenue. This provides stability, income and prevents fluctuations.
· High level of autonomy and schedule flexibility
· We have a national award-winning culture that is family-friendly, healthy and positive.
· Our World Class training and support program is conducted live via webcast.
· BVM provides a system for success that allows balance, continuity, authority, along with the ability to problem solve and find solutions.
· Advancement and leadership opportunities are available in our growing organization.
Business-to-Business advertising sales role with responsibilities that include prospecting, scheduling appointments, meeting with business owners one-on-one. Our Publishers also manage ongoing client relationships, and occasionally network within professional organizations.
No industry specific or sales experience is required.However, if a person does have a background in sales or previous business ownership, that can be very helpful.
If you have never done sales before, our training program specializes in getting a new Publisher going and supported the entire way. In select locations we also have Account Executive positions available.
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential.
BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.