Duration: 12 Months contract
Pay Range: $42-$52 an hour on W2 without benefits.
The main function of a Sales Operations Analyst is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget.
• Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
• Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
• Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
• Set up project and work breakdown structures.
• Establish and document business processes.
• Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
• Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required.
About US Tech Solutions:
US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit www.ustechsolutions.com.
- Business Administration