Dabe and Company is a Recruiting Agency, you can learn more about us [ Link removed ] The Entry Level Packaging Engineer is a direct hire,full time position with all fees paid solely by the company retaining us. We will respect your information while keeping our contact with you confidential until you decide to move forward. Please allow us to share the details of the role with you. Should you decide to hear more about the role you can call us directly at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply. Or apply directly to the posting uploading your resume.
The company we represent is a major food manufacturer in Northeast IN. If you like an environment that allows you to be involved, work in a Team and enjoy a clean and automated facility then this is the role for you.
- Design and develop food product packaging for customers and consumers of products and related branded products.
- Full-scope, life cycle, design-to-distribution interaction with vendors, suppliers, outside R&D, QA and Marketing to ensure product integrity for shelf-life and distribution.
- Design and develop specifications for purchased raw packaging materials, flexible films,cartons, and corrugate materials for all products using math, science and statistical analysis.
- Interface with all departments (R&D, Quality, Purchasing, and Logistics) on successful application of design of packaging to the manufacturing environment.
- Prepare printing and interact with Marketing for packaging graphics requirements from conception to customer approval and production.
- Perform root cause shipping and warehouse damage analysis including out-take of defective products; at the same time, developing and implementing an action plan and solution to eliminate root cause in the future.
- Serve as a resource to Preventative Maintenance Team on Packaging Machinery improvements.
- Work with production to ensure all goals are being met in regards to machine efficiencies related to packaging.
The Entry Level Packaging Engineer must have a Packaging Degree to start a career in this role. The company value's the right educational background to allow enhanced training on their processes and products.
Product Quality Assurance
Packaging And Labeling