Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Our client is a Professional Services firm and they wish to hire an Administrative Assistant coming from a professional services environment. The successful candidate will provide support to the various divisions within the organization.
Essential duties will include: -
- Creating and maintaining client files, case folders, and binders on the network and other portals
- Uploading documents and files with consistent naming conventions
- Scheduling meetings and outings in addition to sending out invites once organized
- Coordinating to ensure preparedness for meeting logistics and materials, presentation preparation, and distribution of expected reports
- Preparing templates in Word and assisting in the preparation of client reports and engagement letters
- Reviewing the accuracy of each submitted project and proofreading letters of engagement;
- Maintaining the Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Assisting with report binding and document scanning
Job Requirements: -
- High school diploma required, Associates or Bachelors is preferred
- 5 – 10 years of experience in an Administrative, Legal Assistant, Paralegal, or Executive Assistant position required
- Previous experience in a professional services firm i.e., Consulting, Engineering, Architecture, CPA or Staffing etc.
- High computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and CRM systems)