2 DIRECT-HIRE POSITIONS with Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: NEWPORT NEWS, VA
PAY RATE: $19.96 per Hour plus shift differential of $1.00 per hour.
Night Shift Positions: Will train on day shift and then transition to nights.
Responsible for day-to-day operation and troubleshooting of metal machining equipment and processes used to produce precision components for assembly into various products manufactured in the plant.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in operation and troubleshooting of metal turning and fabrication equipment
- Experience with automatic screw machines is desirable
- Able to utilize basic shop floor math and basic writing skills
- Proficient in basic Metric to English unit conversions
- Working knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control) desirable
- Must be able to read and work from blueprints, engineering drawings using geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.ctrc.com.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified