Local DFW general contractor looking for an Interior Finish-Out Superintendent for high quality commercial office interior finish-outs. This position will manage and control assigned construction projects, including overseeing site safety, productivity, scheduling, quality control, trade contractor and supplier coordination. The Superintendent reports and works closely with the Project Manager and client. Must be ready to run and manage already active projects and new ones.
- 10 to 20 years related experience in equivalent role (Commercial/Office construction experience preferred).
- Has to be knowledgeable about different finishing techniques and styles in the finish-out commercial building industry. Very high quality work.
- Must know about tools, materials, plaster and dry-walling.
- Team player with field supervision, project management and company staff.
- Proficient in understanding building plans and specifications
- Knowledge and enforcement of safety standards.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Meet with subcontractors and material suppliers. Control schedules and review quality of their services and products.
- Have great management and supervision skills which are required for the high quality interior finish-out trade.
- Full benefits such as: 401K, Medical, Eye and Dental.
- All projects are in DFW area.
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Safety Principles