Nationwide job opportunities for top Paper & Pulp Mill and General Manufacturing Engineers and Management Professionals!! From Operations, Production, New Product Development, Maintenance and Project Engineers; to HR Managers and Safety & Health Managers. If you are a Paper and Pulp Industry Professional with Paper Mill years of expertise, please contact us immediately! We are actively recruiting for the following key Management and Engineering, Leadership positions:
- Paper Mill Process Engineer: Entry level; ideally have paper and pulp engineering degree; immediate position; Midwest and North Eastern location.
- Sr Paper Machine Superintendent: large specialty paper mill, to oversee their largest paper machine, engineering degree and years of paper making experience; union facility.
- Sr Human Resource Manager: Union expertise; major mill site; must have paper mill years of Human Resource experience; degreed, prefer masters.
- Safety Manager; union paper mill; experienced, Safety Leader for all mill programs, trainings, and important safety initiatives; must be degreed with years of manufacturing mill experience.
- Paper Mill Shift Supervisor: prefer degreed, engineer and paper machine experience. Supervisory experience a must; people leadership; union facility; Dupont shift hours.
- Process Engineer: degreed paper science engineer, entry level or experienced. Paper making.
- Process Controls Engineer: Electrical engineer; Process Controls; PLC's; Siemens; Allen Bradley Controls; Application and System Software that control the process; DCS; system engineering and machine control logix; Maintenance and mill electrical leader and problem solver; several mills with immediate openings.
- E&I, Automation Technician; E&I, Controls technician for paper mills; two year degree ideal; mill and manufacturing experience; electrician; DCS, PLC programs; Journeyman and apprenticeship program available. Immediate positions in Midwest and Northeastern USA
- Electrical Engineer, Process Controls Engineer; Paper and Pulp Mill expertise; Union facility.
- E&I Maintenance Supervisor; paper mill experience; union facility; different mill locations.
- Maintenance Planner: Mechanical Engineer; East Coast location and Midwest locations; union paper mill facility; small paper mill, will train a new graduate. Must enjoy maintenance with paper machines.
- Maintenance Reliability Engineer: Actively seeking top experienced, mechanical engineer, Paper Mill Maintenance Engineer and change agent; expertise with reliability maintenance and project engineering. Union facility. Paper and Pulp Mill expertise; Must be interested in reliability program implementation. Two mill locations. Midwest.
- Utilities Supervisor; must have paper mill utilities, boiler, experience. team leadership; union facility; key leadership of large utilities team.
- Production, Product Development Engineer; Process Engineer; Asst Paper Machine Superintendent: paper making and production expertise. specialty paper and successful leadership achievements. Potential for Assistant Superintendent.
Our important Paper & Pulp Mill and Manufacturing clients include fine and specialty papers; kraft and brown paper; packaging; tissue; newsprint; coated paper; and pulp mills. All are located here in the USA. Only US Citizens need apply. Relocation within the USA will be available for the appropriate hire.
If you would like to be considered for current positions or upcoming needs, and have Paper and Pulp Industry expertise, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Must be US Citizen and living in the USA for USA jobs.
The requirements vary for each different position, but key ingredients would be:
- Direct Paper or Pulp Mill Professional experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred; actively seeking degreed Engineers
- Specific Technical Experience
- Six Sigma expertise. Prefer certifications, Green Belt or Black Belt
- Equivalent career experience in the Paper and Pulp Industry
- Open to relocation, relocation assistance provided
- Must be USA Citizen and living within the USA
Distributed Control Systems
Packaging And Labeling