Butterfield Healthcare/Lee Manor our skilled nursing facility, are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team. Our employees are the driving force behind success rate. We offer rewarding careers to those who share our commitment to helping others and promoting quality of life.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA you will be responsible for performing duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, or moving patients, or changing linens. You may also be responsible for transferring or transporting patients.
Additional responsibilities of a CNA position include:
- Answering patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs
- Applying clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of a nurse or physician
- Assisting nurses or physicians in the operation of medical equipment or provision of patient care
- Changing bed linens or making beds
- Cleaning and sanitizing patient rooms, bathrooms, examination rooms, or other patient areas
24 Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- In-house Rehabilitation Services (Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies) Complex Wound Care
- IV Therapy
- Psychosocial Programs
We have 3 shifts available
- 7:00 am - 3:00pm
- 3:00pm - 11:00 pm
- 11:00pm - 7:00 am
Certified Nursing Assistants
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Valid Illinois CNA License in good standing
- Current CPR certificate a plus
- Previous healthcare experience preferred; not required
- Should be able to work in collaboration with a Nursing Team
- Must have excellent patient care and customer service skills
- All candidates must have excellent written/verbal communication, documentation, and computer skills
- NEW CNA GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. LITTLE TO NO EXPERIENCE WELCOME. ON THE JOB TRAINING PROVIDED
Candidates will also have the ability to:
- Lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Push/pull 30 pounds of force required to move medication carts and to transport residents in wheelchairs up and down the halls and handicap accessible ramps
- Stand, walk, stoop, or kneel, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk to and hear residents, family members and others
- See details at a close range (within a few feet of the observer)
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Referral Bonuses $1000
- Sign-On Bonuses $2000
- Weekend Differential $2.00
- 401K with company match up to a maximum of 3%and employee contribution is 100% vested as of day1
- Vacation/Holiday/Paid time off (PTO)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee of the Month Program
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Weekend Program (Saturday & Sunday)
We are also looking for License Practitioner Nurses and Registered Nurses. The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a short or long-term care facility or hospital.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
CNA / Certified Nursing Assistants
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Welcome to Lee Manor Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Facility, A 260 bed facility where family comes first. Open since 1979, our family owned facility has been providing dignified, home-like care for over 30 years. To learn more about the excellent, well-rounded array of services we provide, please click on any of the above tabs.
View the full profile
From our sunlit patient rooms, to our beautiful dining rooms, we provide all the comforts of home. Located in the heart of Des Plaines, patients and residents enjoy activities, group outings with our bus service, beauty & barber shop, and even an ice cream parlor. All of our rooms are wired for satellite TV and if you want to bring your laptop, we even have wireless internet! We offer sub-acute, short-term rehabilitation services, designed to help patients return home as quickly as possible, through the offering of physical, occupational, respiratory, speech, and wound care therapy 7 days a week. To help residents strengthen their skills necessary for a safe, successful return to home, we've created an innovative "Rehab Room" with a model kitchen, a bath, and even a car. This allows residents to return home with the strength and confidence of a positive recovery.
Along with our long term care program, we are dedicated to delivering care with compassion and dignity in our hospice program while helping our patients to maintain their independence. We provide skilled nursing care 24/7. We have an entire floor at Lee Manor dedicated to an Alzheimer’s/dementia support program with specially trained staff that has years of experience in dealing with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related issues. All patients and residents have available to them other medical services in our facility such as vision care, dental, dermatology, psychology, psychiatry, audiology, and podiatry. We also offer additional services such as pharmacy, portable X-ray, arterial/venous Doppler, social work services, personalized nutritional services, and routine labs.