Registered Nurse (RN)
Now offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus for full-time RNs!
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
705 Juniper St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Meet with our leadership team, tour our hospital, and explore the opportunity to work with a team of talented Critical Care nurses.
As a Critical Care Registered Nurse, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Specific responsibilities of the Critical Care RN Registered Nurse include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
As an Critical Care Registered Nurse, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Critical Care RN role include:
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license in state of employment
- Experience with vents / hemodynamics; Critical drips; ET Tubes and Wounds
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & ACLS certification
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
Benefits for full-time employment:
At Select Specialty Hospital, our intense focus on providing an exceptional patient experience creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs and the ability to advance your skills set and increase your earnings with our tiered Clinical Advancement Program!
Other benefits of the RN Registered Nurse position include:
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
- The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill patients in a compassionate environment.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients in regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their families.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
Student Loan Forgiveness totaling $1,000 per quarter ($4,000 per year).
100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our hospitals.
Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification, both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
RN Registered Nurse – Clinical Nurse – Hospital – Nursing – Healthcare – Medical
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)