- 15+ Years Program Delivery with 5+ years in delivering on Digital Transformation
- Manages Transformation projects from conception to completion. Responsible for delivering BAU, Tactical and Strategic initiatives.
- Works with teams and stakeholders defining program needs and deliverables. Develops and oversees budgets and schedules; identifies and resolves production problems; and selects and negotiates with vendors.
Help Agile Digital delivery and scale the team, mine the additional requirements and groom the team members to be Digital champions.
- Seeking a talented individual to ensure that all aspects of the digital program function smoothly and to specification. People and planning skills are essential as the ideal candidate will be expected to ensure that all day-to-day activities of the digital space are fully functional.
- Responsible for leading, planning, shaping and prioritizing activity and the creation of a single digital roadmap for the business across web, mobile and new channels which focuses the Global Market Unit.
- A pivotal role across the Digital team, and a key contact for business-wide stakeholders, this role will support the strategic development of the Digital agenda and lead the channel development activities.
- With an in-depth knowledge of Digital, Digital Transformation and as a specialist in planning and channel development, the ambition to drive change, this role will work collaboratively across the business to lead and translate commercial priorities and requirements into a cohesive and coherent plan of initiatives.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile