To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cordova, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Specialist
Pacific Staffing • Rancho Cordova, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are searching for a Customer Support Specialist for a technology organization in the Sacramento area. Our client is a leading supplier of innovative projectors and cinema equipment and services. This is a great long term contract opportunity to join a global company that provides world-class media services. The Customer Support specialist understands the value that is brought to clients through prompt, thorough and accurate purchase orders/quotes processing. This position is available for an ambitious person who enjoys working in a growing business to business environment and is seeking opportunity for advancement.
· Receives purchase orders: places, confirms, expedites, and manages all orders for the sales team.
· Examines and analyzes purchase orders for completeness and accuracy of information.
· Expedites purchase orders and customer related requirements as requested.
· Routes purchase orders to Operations department after review and approval.
· Verifies order receipt, tracks delivery dates and notifies appropriate personnel of potential delivery discrepancies.
· Creates reports on purchase order information as required.
· Creates and issues change orders as needed to meet customer expectations and business needs.
· Investigates and resolves order acknowledgement and invoice discrepancies as necessary.
· Creates sales and service program quotes.
· High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred.
· 1-3 years’ experience in a purchasing environment; customer service experience a plus.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to adapt to shifting priorities; team player, tactful and diplomatic.
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management internal/external.