To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2614 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SIGNWarehouse • Denison, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sign making and apparel solutions since 1982.
We are looking for a warehouse associate to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
· Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
· Report any discrepancies
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Qualifications for the position:
· Proven working experience as a warehouse associate
· Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to lift heavy objects
· High school diploma
Medical, Dental, 401K and PTO
SIGNWarehouse is an equal opportunity employer