Full Time and PRN CNA opportunities on our Day Shift (6:00am - 6:00pm) and Night Shift (6:00pm - 6:00am). Every other weekend rotation required for Full Time.
St. Mary's Village has a beautiful multi-level facility which features Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Rehab units. Located just off I-70 in Eastern Jackson County, we’re across the street from St. Mary’s Medical Center. National and local retailers, restaurants and festivals are minutes away in downtown Blue Springs. And just north of town, more than 1,000 acres of protected forest and prairie can be found at Burr Oaks Woods Nature Center, a favorite for birdwatchers.
Do you have a true passion for providing care to those who need it? If so we want you to join our team!
Apply on-line today or in person at our campus located at 111 NW Mock Ave, Blue Springs, MO.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEE PERKS
- BENEFITS EFFECTIVE WITHIN FIRST 30 DAYS
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision - Discount pricing available based on income!
- Work for a faith based community
- Pay for experience
- Competitive Wages
- Up to 23 days of PTO
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- Retirement plan options with up to 4% match
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care. Communication and interactions with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position.
- Must be in good standing on the Missouri State Certified Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous hospital or nursing home experience
- CPR certified
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign