To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Panther Group • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide general and advanced administrative assistant and project support. Are you interested in working in a hospital setting supporting medical personnel? Then read further:
- Maintains and updates all department manuals in cooperation with administrative staff
- Assist with all administrative assistant duties as necessary including clerical and receptionist duties
- Records minutes of department meetings and accurately transcribes in a timely manner
- Maintains appointment calendar, schedules meetings and screens all calls/visitors
- Coordinates activities of the department Chief
- Keeps calendar accurate and to date, schedules meetings in an organized an timely manner
- Takes accurate phone messages and relays them in a timely manner
- Greets all visitors promptly and pleasantly with proper telephone etiquette
- Coordinates major mailings
- Assists at conferences as needed, e.g. registration and information desk
- Data entry tasks as needed
- Provide customer service
- 2-5 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience in Healthcare is a must
- Bachelors degree required
- Administrative assistant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office