As a growing commercial truck dealership, we are looking for a qualified Parts Manager to join our dynamic team in Hickory, NC. We are committed to exceptional service to our customers through teamwork.
- The Parts Manager will oversee all facets of the parts department and is responsible for:
- Maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses
- Insure all employees comply with company policies and procedures
- Insure compliance with all government regulation
- Maintain safe working environment
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department
- Control operating expenses
- Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Submit all required paper work on timely basis
- Supervises stock order procedures
- Analyzes sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals
- Direct day to day activity for direct associates
Excellent salary and quarterly commission package. Benefits include medical/dental/life/disability/vision insurance as well as 401K plan and Wellness Program.
Please apply at transourcetrucks.com
5+ years experience in the trucking/automotive industry preferred
Excellent customer service skills.
Inventory management experience.
Team oriented and ready for a challenge.
General Line Of Merchandise
Point Of Sale