Our client seeking a licensed CPA in Florida. Within this role, the right individual will:
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Plan for and perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
- Prepare reviewed financial statements
- Prepare and track tax returns, etc.
To succeed in this role, this person must:
- Must have an active CPA license
- Have 3 to 4 years Public Accounting experience
- Have strong understanding of Accounting and Auditing (A & A) and tax.
- Have thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Understand Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Have advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Have excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Have integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
To be considered for this position please register using the link Robert Half Direct.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: RHD
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm, with more than 345 locations in 20 countries. We have appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998 and also were named to Ethisphere’s 2013 list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies.”
Our experienced, knowledgeable staffing and recruiting professionals are committed to finding the right match for our clients and job candidates. We simplify the hiring process by combining the best technology with one-to-one personal service.
Our specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half® Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled temporary administrative support personnel; Robert Half® Technology, for information technology professionals; Robert Half® Legal, for legal personnel; and The Creative Group®, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals.
Robert Half is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI) and is a member of the S&P 500 index and the FTSE4Good Responsible Investment Index.
View the full profile