A Processor demonstrates industry proficiency of the following requirements and meets the minimum qualifications including the collection, validation, analysis and review of all the data and documentation for a residential mortgage application, as well as, manages the pipeline for Internal Loan Originators.
- Facilitate productive communication with production staff, vendors and other external companies as needed to gain documentation and information
- Perform outbound telephone contact with borrowers as required to facilitate loan status and gain required documentation
Manage efficient follow up for documentation and information required to meet key performance indicators
- Analyze documentation and information provided to validate meets established requirements including (but not limited to) calculating monthly income, assets and liabilities per investor and regulatory guidelines; estimating monthly hazard insurance, property tax and private mortgage insurance payments
- Update loan origination system with key information and dates as well as manage tasks and historical comments as required
- Manage a pipeline of loans while maintaining key performance indicators established to control quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs and departmental procedures
- Work in partnership with loan originator to maintain accurate loan product, pricing and assist facilitating disclosures as needed
- Minimum 2 years prior experience processing Conventional mortgage loans
- Prior experience processing Government mortgage loans, a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, team oriented atmosphere where the environment changes on a consistent basis
- Able to prioritize tasks and organization daily functions
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience processing loans in compliance with Agency guidelines, a plus
- Experience processing task in a paperless environment
Hardworking And Dedicated
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Indiana Members Credit Union was established as Indiana University Medical Center Federal Credit Union, in 1956 by employees of the Indiana University Medical Center, on what is today’s IUPUI Campus. Established as a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution, founded on and by the employees of the IU Medical Center, IMCU is still headquartered in Indianapolis and continues to maintain a branch on the campus of IUPUI. Today, IMCU has grown to become the largest credit union in Central Indiana, offering 26 full-service branches and serving over 125,000 members.
View the full profile
IMCUs mission and values have long been to better the lives of those we serve, through our credit union philosophy of People Helping People. Through all decisions and efforts, IMCU prides itself on its ability to stay true to its roots of Keeping It Simple, while offering our members valuable products and services, with friendly, competent service, and providing the most advanced technology possible.