To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RNCM - Per Diem (9065)
East Longmeadow, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great new Career Opportunity in Hospice!
Now Hiring – RN Case Manager - Per Diem - East Longmeadow area, Westfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Agawam and Holyoke
Hours: Per Diem
Ascend Hospice - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The RN Case Manager will be responsible for assisting the Team with On Call/Case Management/Visits to aid in coverage and call outs. Job duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Completing an initial assessment of patient and family to determine hospice care needs
- Regularly re-evaluates the patients nursing needs
- Use assessment data to determine care plan needs
- Collaborate with the entire healthcare team, patient and family, to help direct the work of the team to provide are that is continuous and well-coordinated
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting end of life needs
- Initiates appropriate preventative and palliative nursing procedures
- Communicates with the physician regarding patient's needs and reports any changes in the patient's condition
- Supervises the Hospice Aides
Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Must have a State Certified RN license
- 2 years' experience as a professional nurse, hospice experience preferred
- Must have a valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to travel and have reliable transportation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills