Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We connect consumers to their money — through leading-edge mobile banking, payments and commerce solutions. We’re the Intelligent Center's development engine of FIS — the largest, Fortune 500, global FinTech company — powering over 1,400 banking apps and 30 million mobile users. Our solution is branded by our customers — banks and retailers — so you might not have heard of us. But, if you’ve used a banking app, you’re most likely using FIS Mobile software.
Join us in setting the standard in mobile financial services!
What you will be doing
The FIS Intelligent Center Business Intelligence (BI) team works at the intersection of mobility, data & analytics and the cloud with the mandate to build world-class business intelligence solutions for the world’s leading financial institutions. At FIS Mobile, we believe it takes more than delivering a product in a box; it requires a passionate and dedicated workforce to develop influential and game-changing products and services.
- This position will help build the cloud infrastructure for our next generation of Data and Analytics products for Mo‐bile and Digital Banking applications providing insights into users and their banking behavior and experience.
- This is an opportunity to forge new concepts and techniques inside a new product that will combine data from multiple sources to provide new opportunities for data science.
- Mobile Applications are a new paradigm and their data may take new forms such as real-time or traditional historical reporting. Part of this paradigm will be to forge into the next generation where we simply don’t look at the past but try to anticipate the future with accuracy.
- We are looking for a Cloud Architect with a broad understanding of Cloud technologies, primarily AWS. You’ll be a key contributor/collaborator as we build out our cloud infrastructure, drive new technologies, designs solutions, and resolve complex issues.
- We are looking for a strong communicator/collaborator who is comfortable with face to face interactions as well as working remotely with other team members who may be in different geographic location.
- Candidate will work closely with 3rd party cloud hosting providers, showing proficiency in driving vendors to problem resolution.
- Candidate will work closely with system delivery groups within the organization.
What you bring:
- Bachelor´s degree in: information technology, business informatics, mathematics, engineering or equivalent
- Experience with complex software projects in the finance or insurance sector
- Experience in developing the following technologies:
- 2+ years of experience in C#/.Net Enterprise stack or JAVA Enterprise solutions
- Experience with established Java technologies (JAXB, Java EE, Spring, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- Relational databases (MSSQL)
- Best practices, Standards and protocols for application system communication and integration
- Experience with both agile (SCRUM) and waterfall development methodologies
- Experience in business process modelling BPMN (or similar notation), workflow engines (i.e. Activity, jBPM) and rule engines (i.e. Drools, VisualRules, jRules)
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meetings
- Exposure to multi – language projects (C#, Java, PowerShell) is a plus
- Experience with public (AWS, Azure) or private (OpenStack) cloud providers is a plus
- Creativity and curiosity for solving problems and finding new approaches
- A structured and result oriented work approach
- The ability to work with diverse teams (local and remote)
- Business fluency in Spanish and English
Added bonus if you have:
- Strong skills both Java and C# programming languages
- Proficient with Client Facing, Requirements gathering and implementation
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Java Persistence Api
Amazon Web Services