To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Manager
DMK Development Group • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 month ago
DMK Development Group is a leading developer and general contractor of some of the nation’s most progressive and luxurious Senior Living Communities. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to direct and support small, but busy AP team. This is a highly interactive, “hands on”, working management role ideal for lead or senior AP processor looking to level up!
Essential aspects of this role will include:
- Planning, directing, and reviewing the work of AP personnel critical to meeting periodic deadlines throughout the month to ensure timely processing, accurate cost allocation, and payment in compliance with contract terms
- Supporting AP personnel with research and reconciliation of various billing issues
- Developing investigative and creative reports and audits related to cost and compliance activity
- Improving upon existing tools and reports used to manage various AP activities
- Responsible for processing corporate / overhead invoices and statements of account
- Determine weekly payable obligations and administering weekly check run
- Management of ACH payments and biweekly payroll activity using ADP Run
- Reviewing current processes to identify areas of improvement in work flow and efficiency
- Lead role in annual / year-end activity such as CPA audit and preparation of vendor 1099s
- Participating in other collaborative efforts between Accounting, Operations, and Management to support payable and payment needs
- Minimum 3 years AP experience
- Construction progress billing is a HUGE PLUS
- This is a meticulous AP environment where quality over quantity is key
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, and organized with thorough attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills are required
DMK Development Group embraces equal opportunity principles and has established policies and practices that support these values as an important element of our culture. The Company’s hiring decisions are based on merit, qualifications, experience and abilities. We are committed to non-discrimination in our employment practices without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy statement governs all aspects of employment including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan
Compensation commensurate with experience and prior performance.