Junior Business Associate *NEW OFFICE LAUNCH*
Start Date: Immediate Start
Availability: Full-Time availability is preferred
Mid Bay Heat is a Promotional Events company in Tampa, Florida that specializes in Public Attraction Campaigns to help businesses in Florida reach their target market in a fast and effective fashion.
As summer draws to a close we are looking to enter a new phase with our new launch in Tampa, FL. If you are looking to learn about business by gaining practical experience from a fun perspective and earn whilst you are doing so our new Junior Business Associate position is just what you are looking for.
Click Apply and Heat up your career today!
Junior Business Associate Day to Day Responsibilities:
Mid-Bay Heat was founded by a former NFL player and built from the ground up by a group of strategic, eager graduates and career changers ready to learn new skills. Therefore we have a strong foundation and provide training that allows you to split your workload with 50% office based and 50% event-based experience.
Even better - YOU WILL NOT BE TIED TO YOUR DESK!
Junior Business Associate duties will include some of the following:
- Provide general support to customers at our events
- Learn how to create and develop new event ideas
- Generate, report, and facilitate sales at events
- Build relationships with customers and create an enjoyable experience
- Provide customers with up to date offers and deals that best suit their needs
- Attend board meetings and carry out conference calls with both the team and clients
- Preparing demonstrations and presentations for the events and
- Attend required training sessions and learn all of the different aspects of associated business.
Why Work With Us:
Working with Mid Bay Heat can be a fantastic opportunity for business graduates, career changers, career starters, former athletes and others with a competitive edge, desire to succeed and willingness to expand their comfort zones! We can teach all the necessary skills, but we can’t teach people to want success- that has to come from within! So, if you’re the sort of person that feels stuck or like you could be doing more with your life, we’d love to hear from you to explore whether a career with us would ignite the flame within you!
We’re committed to providing a safe space for our team members to learn, earn and grow. We believe that personal development is crucial to professional success, so we offer weekly education through workshops, conference calls and digital media. Everyone in the company is assigned a mentor and will receive coaching directly from the owner himself and his business coaches!
In addition, we also offer a range of benefits including competitive compensation, paid training, travel opportunities and social networking events (subject to lockdown rules), regular bonuses and for those that are looking to progress there is ample room for growth from within.
Junior Business Associate Basic Requirements and Desirable Skills:
- Candidates must be over the age of 18 and legally allowed to work in the United States
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and essential
- Individuals must be able to work in team-oriented environments and also individually
- Applicants must be able to commute to our office in downtown Tampa, Fl (where applicable)
- Eager to learn and try new things
- NO DEGREE REQUIRED, however, if you do have one it will be noted on your application
MORE INFORMATION: CLICK APPLY
Just send in your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile below. We will be contacting suitable applicants within 3 - 5 working days to discuss interview options.
Our initial interviews are completed via Zoom for all candidates that are shortlisted. Should you be successful through the initial interview stage you will be invited to meet us to find out more details.
Please ensure to check your junk and spam folders over the coming days to make sure you do not miss out on any correspondence from us.
Should you have any queries please feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be happy to assist.
Apply Now and kick start the career you have always wanted!