We are expanding rapidly and in search of experienced Recruiters who possess the hunter mentality and able to hit the ground running. Experience in the world of Headhunters or Contingency Recruitment is a must. From your home office, this is a 1099/Commission position with potential to earn a base along with commission after successful initial term. Recruiters must be able to work virtual and set their work hours to meet the needs of the in-house team.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Aggressively source, screen, interview and qualify candidates on a national scale for our in-house team
· Develop sourcing strategies to generate a steady flow of applicants by using searches based upon job requirements
· Provide proactive solutions to generate constant candidate pipelines
· Maintain candidates using all available standard methodologies and investigating alternative, creative sourcing techniques to meet the needs of assigned manager groups
Comply with EEO, OFCCP and Affirmative Action Plan goals and maintain compliance with company policies
· College Degree preferred or equivalent.
· Experience in at least two of the following; Engineering, Big4, Finance, IT, Insurance or other industries
· 3+ years’ experience in staffing, contingent or retained search consulting
· Professional written and oral communication skills required.
· Must have good reasoning, out of the box thinking skills and prior negotiation capabilities
· Proven history of achieving recruitment results
· Must be able to work remotely and have private phone access suitable for business use, web access, MS Office and quite office setting
Search (Computer Science)