Financial Professional Associate
Is It Time to Consider Something New?
If you feel like you are moving too slowly along your career path and are inspired by the thought of helping people protect and enrich their lives, we can help you find your passion.
With an average of 10,000 baby boomers reaching retirement age each day, there has never been a better time to enter the financial services industry.
Prudential is seeking professionals from a variety of backgrounds who are ambitious, people-oriented individuals with a desire to make a difference and own their own future.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prospect for clients, develop insurance and investment programs and make sales presentations regularly for a broad range of life and non-life insurance contracts and financial products and services sold by Prudential Financial companies.
· Propose insurance and investment products appropriate to the applicants needs and ability to pay.
· Make the necessary adjustments in the policyholders portfolio in light of changes in the policyholders needs. Although many transactions are handled by the Customer Service Office, a Financial Professional Associate should understand how to provide services, such as processing loans, surrenders, changes in beneficiary, claims, policy options, and the like, as well as being able to explain to customers the effect of these transactions.
· Maintain in force the existing insurance and investments products of clients, secure the reinstatement of insurance that has lapsed, and perform all the duties incident to the care and conservation of the business assigned by Prudential. This may apply to all policies, whether or not the insurance was originally sold by the Financial Professional Associate.
· Maintain records of account, and render when required, on forms provided by Prudential, a report of all business transacted and complete accounting of all monies received on behalf of Prudential Financial companies.
· Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Prudential Financial companies, of regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Financial Professional Associate operates.
At Prudential, you will receive coaching and mentoring from experienced managers to help you build a client network during a paid training program.
Prudential provides individualized classroom training, as well as web-based learning resources that begin at the time of hire and provide continued development as you build your career.
You will have the opportunity to work with dynamic teams to develop innovative solutions that address the diverse needs of clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and generous work performance-based bonuses. This is an opportunity for you to potentially achieve a six-figure income.
If you are looking for a career with high earning potential – and are up for a new challenge – click “Apply" to connect with our management team.
*Candidates cannot be currently registered with another broker-dealer.
Securities, products and services are offered through Pruco Securities, LLC.
©2018 Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock symbol and Bring Your Challenges are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc., and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW. The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates. Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.
Provide Actionable Feedback