You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and detail purchased items, machining, weld and assembly prints using SolidWorks software for performance, reliability, manufacturability, cost effectiveness and safety.
- Support, supervise and assist Engineering Technicians with all aspects of building and testing prototypes.
- Analyze production issues and create solutions.
- Calculate unknown loading and directions where required from data and assumptions.
- Develop bill of materials (BOM).
- Test design changes made by technicians.
- Instruct other users on SolidWorks, PDMWorks, ECN tools and best practices.
4-year college degree with a major in Mechanical, Industrial, Agriculture or Electrical Engineering
Must be proficient in material strength calculation skills, proficiency in operating SolidWorks software and in operating Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Excel and Access.
- Ability to identify the root cause of defective parts of product design solutions, including manufactured and purchased component sizing.
- Knowledge in the FEA, hydraulics, electronics, engine systems, statistics, strength of materials, durability and serviceability of products.
- Ability to create robust design, identify changes early in the design progress and to recognize design commonality.