One of our best clients located in Charlotte is seeking an Executive Admin Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate to work in a multifaceted, challenging and fast-paced charged environment.
Professional demeanor, reliability, and attention to detail is key qualities. Additionally, the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information with a high degree of tact, excellent analytical and writing skills as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word, are essential in this role.
You will organize, manage, and plan projects for the organizations, development, and product implementation efforts.
· Assists Consultants with reports, expenses and spreadsheets.
· Coordination and completion of projects on time within scope set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and continuously monitor progress.
· Extensive calendar and time management; ensures that Consultants are on time and prepared for meetings; consistently reviews calendar for changes continually monitors and handles conflicts; travel arrangements, etc.
· Communications with vendors, various companies and 3rd party resources.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent soft skills within a fast-paced environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or products being offered
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, and general computer skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, or other related field; will consider Associates Degree with 2 years’ experience in an executive assistant position.
· Any project management certifications are highly desirable.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving